“It’s about your life, not just your money”
Our preferred Financial Planner has been in the financial services industry for over 15 years. His main focus is to help clients identify and realise their financial objectives. “I want to be in a position to help people sleep better at night. I approach each of my clients with the intention that one of my main responsibilities is to not only talk about insurance and superannuation but to take some of the financial worry out of their lives.”
The first meeting with my Financial Planner is FREE and you will be under no obligation to proceed further, but at least it will put you in a strong position to make an informed decision about how you protect yourself and your family in the future. The appointment is at your convenience in the comfort of your own home or office. My Financial Planner can use the information we’ve already collected so you don’t have to go through it all again.
Take a look at the areas of expertise below and after reading the questions, if you then sense the importance of a meeting with my Financial Planner then simply call us to arrange.
- Do you know how your super money is invested?
- Are your super investments getting reviewed regularly?
- Would you have enough to provide for your retirement?
- Have you considered consolidating your current super funds and reclaim your “lost super” in order to save on fees?
Wealth Protection / Personal Insurance
- Do you know how much Life, Total & Permanent Disability, Income Protection and Trauma Cover you have and what you are covered for under each type of insurance?
- Does your insurance policy exclude any illnesses or circumstances?
- Do you have enough cover in place to ensure your loved ones are adequately provided for if something happens to you?